It’s always a pleasure tob e there.
The staff let’s you feel like being a part of their family.
We first came as Guest and now return as friends.
This year been my 5th time there during Mardi Gras and it’s still amazing.
When we arrive Miss Cynthia always welcomes us with a big hug coming straight from her heart.
She always introduces us to new staff members and tell them to take care for us (during Mardi Gras some members of our group sometimes need this Care Package *lol*).
What else to say to the Hotel….great place…perfect located to visit both, French Quarte ras well as Warehouse district.
Close to Canal, to the River, to Bourbon-Street and far enough not to have the trouble oft he really crowded places.
Hope I can return there many more times.
Greets from Switzerland
PS: If I rate "How clean is the Hotel" only with a 4 it's 'cause during Mardi-Gras everything is other than the rest of the year in NOLA...so pretty sure it's worthy a 5 when not MG-Time ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans