We stayed here for my husband's birthday in June and I was not impressed. The first night we were there, our AC was broken. We called maintenance to fix the problem. Supposedly they fixed it but our room never cooled off. Since there wasn't a ceiling fan, it was very hot and stuffy. Definitely not a pleasant feeling after walking around in the heat all day. It was also very noisy. We even had someone try to come into our room a couple of times in the middle of the night and could hear alot of noise from the hallway. This hotel needs some serious remodeling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans