Reasons not to stay:
1.) Smelly old rooms
2.) Brkfst sucked- nothing but stale pastries
3.) Room was not ready at check in. After roaming the city for 6hrs we decided to return and check for the room since we never received a courtesy call like the clerk said she would. When we returned there was a different clerk at desk who said they were too busy to call! Talk about horrible customer service.
4.) Did I mention horrible customer service!!
5.) Did I also mention that it's dirty! Sticky stuff all over the remote. Granted, remotes are the filthiest items in hotels but c'mon, this was the nastiest I've seen!
6.) No extra bed sheet like requested at the time of reservation. Basically, don't make any requests cos it won't happen.
7.) Wifi connection WEAK!!! You'd be lucky if you got a room with decent connection.
Reasons to stay:
1.) Decent location
2.) Free cookies around 5p.m
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans