We stayed at the Bienville House this past week and really enjoyed the visit. Our room was number 416, we had asked for an upper floor and also a king bed. There are few king rooms in this hotel as it seems they have mainly doubles. The fourth floor has many gardens if you just want to relax for a while. The hotel location is great, five minutes from the heart of Bourbon Street, Canal Street, Jackson Square or most anywhere you want to wander. The staff was extremely polite and very helpful. Morning breakfast was standard fare with yogurt, bagels, pastry, etc. My one word of caution, and what prevented a five star rating was that our room was small and our bathroom was literally 3x8 feet. When I got out of the shower it was difficult to attempt to dry off without hitting a wall on either side. I guess they sort of squeezed the room in the corner, we made do. Would we return, absolutely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans