Great boutique hotel to stay in French Quarters. Since it is a smaller hotel we got to interact with staff. Front desk would always address us by name. Our room was nice sized, clean and set in New Orleans decor.. Had french doors leading to patio that overlooked pool, river and street so we were able to watch horse and buggies go by.. Had continental breakfast every morning and fresh lemonade and cookies were put out for guests every afternoon. Got to mingle with other guests which made it feel more like a family atmosphere. Had a fire station across the street so we felt safe coming in late at night. Our hotel area was not noisy at night and we were in walking distance to all of the great restaurants and attractions..This was our second time staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans