1. The location is great, you can walk to just about everywhere.
2. Staff is so-so.
3. Lobby is nice.
4. Courtyards are nice.
5. Not all the rooms are the same/equal. Some are extremely plain. Some because of their location are extremely loud. If you don't like your room ask at the desk to change to another room (I know many people were doing that - including our son).
6. Breakfast area just OK. Breakfast selections were limited but the bagels and doughnuts were very good. Coffee strength was very weak. Stocking of items seem to be haphazard and one day the pastry supply ran out before the breakfast hours were up.
7. Definitely look at booking on Hotels.com (it was cheaper than booking directly with the hotel).
8. The hotel is scheduled for remodeling in the summer of 2013. It looks like the "common" areas will get a major up-grade (architect drawings look very nice). I don't think the staff will be up to the task of higher expectations that will accompany the remodeling.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Venere, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Otel so you can book your St. Pierre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Pierre Hotel New Orleans
- St Pierre New Orleans