There were some good things about this hotel, but not much. It was very cheap and had free parking. The area wasn't bad, and the location was an easy drive to the French Quarter and garden district. Now for the cons. Worst thing was that the toilet seat in our bathroom was broken, so you felt like it would slip off each time you used it. Next, the wireless signal was too weak and they recommended you just use it while in the lobby. The fridge in our room did not work, there was no microwave as advertised, and the entire hallway/room smelled like smoke even though we got a non-smoking room. Bottom line, only stay if you need a cheap place for the night that has a bed and bathroom. Don't expect much else.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel New Orleans
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closed due to damage from Hurricane Katrina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.