“The Best B & B in New Orleans” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Royal Street Courtyard

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Royal Street Courtyard
You added Royal Street Courtyard to your Saves list
2438 Royal Street, New Orleans, LA 70117 (Bywater)   |
Ranked #15 of 144 New Orleans B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2006

My wife and I selected the Royal Street Courtyard from an on line ad, having had no previous contacts in New Orleans. We needed short term accomodations near, but not in, the French Quarter, and were not interested in a hotel.We were so fortunate. It is very obvious that Phillip Lege and David Smith worked very hard to make sure that we were happy and comfortable. The building is beautiful, the rooms exquisite and the attention to every detail unsurpassed.
Much of the New Orleans charm is in the neighborhoods and such a pleasure it was to view the city life from the balcony of this beautiful mansion. The room price is moderate. I will recommend this wonderful B & B whenever I can.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2006

Just spent 4 great nights at this B&B near the Quarter. Philip & David were excellant hosts and made us feel at ease and comfortable in their lovely, 2 story historic home. They went the extra mile towards making our stay one we will not long forget. The room was great and the hot tub was a welcome relief from a day of walking. We will definitely return there as the quiet and ambiance was a welcome change from the noise and commercialism in the Quarter or on Canal st.

• Stayed April 2006
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2006

I went to New Orleans recently for a conference and rather than stay in a conference's preferred hotel, I decided to find a pet-friendly place that was more reasonable. Much to my surprise, not only did I find those things but I discovered a conveniently located place with a great atmosphere and great hosts. The next time I head out to New Orleans, I will definintely stay at here.

• Stayed March 2006, traveled on business

Been to Royal Street Courtyard? Share your experiences!