I just returned from a four-day stay at this manificent B&B. I would highly encourage anyone looking for a quality residence to choose LMM. I have had the pleasure of staying in B&B's across the country and in France and Great Britain, and LMM would be in my top 3 of all of those. La Maison Marigny is located on a very quiet street within walking distance of the French Quarter and the wonderful night life of Frenchman Street. You will feel you have come home when you return at the end of the day to your beautifully decorated room. There has been great attention to detail in the decor of the rooms. Not only do you have a beautiful room to sleep in, but there is a fabulous sun room and kitchen. John is an exceptionally charming host who made us feel like friends instead of visitors. He provides cold drinks and internet access (just what you need after a day in the steamy French Quarter!). He was very attentive to our needs, and all of the statements that others have made about him are true!You cannot go wrong if you choose to stay at La Maison Marigny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate upscale inn located on the quiet-end of world-famous Bourbon Street. Easy walking distance to Frenchmen Street and all French Quarter attractions plus the city's multiple streetcar and bus lines. Newly-renovated kitchen/sunroom, custom designer linens, iPod docking stations, renovated bathrooms and high ceilings accent the 1890s-era house. Tropical courtyard, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your La Maison Marigny B&B on Bourbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Marigny b&b On Bourbon Hotel New Orleans
- La Maison Marigny Bed And Breakfast On Bourbon