John Ramsey runs an excellent B&B, providing a warm welcome, a good night's lodging, a different and creative breakfast each morning, snacks any time, and lots of excellent conversation and advice. He will gladly help you with your bags, taking them up and down the 19 steep narrow steps to the second floor. The room is comfortable with a good bath and shower. He has no off-street parking, but he will give you a resident's permit to place in your car so you can park and leave your car on the street. The house is right on Bourbon Street, across Esplanade, and just outside the French Quarter. Frenchmen Street and its restaurants and music is practically around the corner. Everything in the French Quarter is within easy walking distance, so you won't need to move your car unless you are leaving. Local public transportation is good, so if you are going downtown or to the Garden District, you can catch the #91 bus nearby. The new gazebo/patio in the back yard is beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate upscale inn located on the quiet-end of world-famous Bourbon Street. Easy walking distance to Frenchmen Street and all French Quarter attractions plus the city's multiple streetcar and bus lines. Newly-renovated kitchen/sunroom, custom designer linens, iPod docking stations, renovated bathrooms and high ceilings accent the 1890s-era house. Tropical courtyard, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your La Maison Marigny B&B on Bourbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Marigny b&b On Bourbon Hotel New Orleans
- La Maison Marigny Bed And Breakfast On Bourbon