My wife and I just stayed in La Maison B&B for our second excursion to New Orleans. We had a fantastic stay. The rooms were clean, beautifully decorated and comfortable. Breakfast was prepared by John on day one and TJ on day two, and both meals were great. We were given any assistance and information we needed, as well as advice on places to check out based on our interest. The location is centered walking distance between Frenchman and the active part of Bourbon, so as long as you don't mind walking, it's a great spot. We'll definitely be checking on availability next time we are in NOLA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate upscale inn located on the quiet-end of world-famous Bourbon Street. Easy walking distance to Frenchmen Street and all French Quarter attractions plus the city's multiple streetcar and bus lines. Newly-renovated kitchen/sunroom, custom designer linens, iPod docking stations, renovated bathrooms and high ceilings accent the 1890s-era house. Tropical courtyard, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your La Maison Marigny B&B on Bourbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Marigny b&b On Bourbon Hotel New Orleans
- La Maison Marigny Bed And Breakfast On Bourbon