My girlfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights and had a really great time. The house is in a perfect location- really close to the amazing Frenchman Street and other cool places in the fun, laid-back Marigny neighborhood; but also a short walk to the craziness of the French Quarter. The owner, John, is a super nice guy who who made us some delicious breakfasts while regaling us with amusing stories of his life and travels. The room itself was very clean and comfortable- pretty much everything we could've asked for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate upscale inn located on the quiet-end of world-famous Bourbon Street. Easy walking distance to Frenchmen Street and all French Quarter attractions plus the city's multiple streetcar and bus lines. Newly-renovated kitchen/sunroom, custom designer linens, iPod docking stations, renovated bathrooms and high ceilings accent the 1890s-era house. Tropical courtyard, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your La Maison Marigny B&B on Bourbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Marigny b&b On Bourbon Hotel New Orleans
- La Maison Marigny Bed And Breakfast On Bourbon