After much research, this was the place we wanted to stay. Our host, John, was gracious and accommodating with short notice. Our wish list for a place to stay in New Orleans was met, it included: romantic bed & breakfast in the French Quarter, yet quiet and peaceful, easy walk to Bourbon nightlife and Frenchman Street, private courtyard and a balcony room overlooking Bourbon Street. Breakfast was made for us by John, he made us feel welcome, we could have talked to him all day! We are so glad we stayed here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate upscale inn located on the quiet-end of world-famous Bourbon Street. Easy walking distance to Frenchmen Street and all French Quarter attractions plus the city's multiple streetcar and bus lines. Newly-renovated kitchen/sunroom, custom designer linens, iPod docking stations, renovated bathrooms and high ceilings accent the 1890s-era house. Tropical courtyard, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your La Maison Marigny B&B on Bourbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Marigny b&b On Bourbon Hotel New Orleans
- La Maison Marigny Bed And Breakfast On Bourbon