Once again I will kick myself for putting a place up on this site since I plan to return many times in the future. It is difficult to know where to begin with the accolades for La Maison Marigny. We were fortunate to have the owner's suite on the first floor but the second floor rooms are excellent as well. John is an absolute wealth of knowledge about the area as well as being a wonderful host who serves up a hearty and satisfying breakfast as well as interesting repartee. The accommodations are beautifully appointed as well as being extremely comfortable, best bed I have ever had the pleasure of sleeping on in a B&B . Should you care to take a break the courtyard is delightful and there is a front porch where you can sit and watch the world go past. Another plus is the location, a short stroll to all the activity of the French Quarter and a shorter distance to the up and coming area where the "locals" go. Best of all we were far enough away from the noise and hub-bub to have a peaceful nights rest while still being in the heart of "The Quarter." Truly a top drawer place to stay in the best city in the States.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Marigny b&b On Bourbon Hotel New Orleans
- La Maison Marigny Bed And Breakfast On Bourbon
- La Maison Marigny b&b On Bourbon Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate upscale inn located on the quiet-end of world-famous Bourbon Street. Easy walking distance to Frenchmen Street and all French Quarter attractions plus the city's multiple streetcar and bus lines. Newly-renovated kitchen/sunroom, custom designer linens, iPod docking stations, renovated bathrooms and high ceilings accent the 1890s-era house. Tropical courtyard, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your La Maison Marigny B&B on Bourbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.