If you want to wake up to hot coffee, a delicious and filling breakfast and a witty tour guide, this is your place. John knows every site to see, every place to eat (and drink) and even where to get a haircut. And he is a great storyteller.
The location is perfect, on the quiet end of Bourbon St. We were able to park our car and walk everywhere. I loved the period appropriate decor and the back courtyard. My husband liked to people watch from the front porch rocker. The rooms are clean with all the amenities you would want and the beds are very comfortable. I saw three of the guest rooms and they were all gorgeous. I even have my room picked out for my next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate upscale inn located on the quiet-end of world-famous Bourbon Street. Easy walking distance to Frenchmen Street and all French Quarter attractions plus the city's multiple streetcar and bus lines. Newly-renovated kitchen/sunroom, custom designer linens, iPod docking stations, renovated bathrooms and high ceilings accent the 1890s-era house. Tropical courtyard, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your La Maison Marigny B&B on Bourbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Marigny b&b On Bourbon Hotel New Orleans
- La Maison Marigny Bed And Breakfast On Bourbon