There were no rooms to be had for French Quarter Fest so my New Orleans relatives found this bed and breakfast for us. It is gem. The decor is lovely and it is CLEAN. Our host John clearly enjoys his job. The breakfasts were always good and his efforts to provide maps and information were great. It's close enough to the action, but far enough away to be quiet. We loved sitting in the back courtyard or on the front porch in the rockers. Diana and Ray
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate upscale inn located on the quiet-end of world-famous Bourbon Street. Easy walking distance to Frenchmen Street and all French Quarter attractions plus the city's multiple streetcar and bus lines. Newly-renovated kitchen/sunroom, custom designer linens, iPod docking stations, renovated bathrooms and high ceilings accent the 1890s-era house. Tropical courtyard, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your La Maison Marigny B&B on Bourbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Marigny b&b On Bourbon Hotel New Orleans
- La Maison Marigny Bed And Breakfast On Bourbon