Can't say enough good things about our stay here - John runs a tight ship, and it's one of the best run B&Bs I've ever seen - the fact that it's beautiful and in a prime (but not noisy!) location felt like a bonus! It also wins the award for best breakfast I've ever had at a B&B. Really highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate upscale inn located on the quiet-end of world-famous Bourbon Street. Easy walking distance to Frenchmen Street and all French Quarter attractions plus the city's multiple streetcar and bus lines. Newly-renovated kitchen/sunroom, custom designer linens, iPod docking stations, renovated bathrooms and high ceilings accent the 1890s-era house. Tropical courtyard, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your La Maison Marigny B&B on Bourbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Marigny b&b On Bourbon Hotel New Orleans
- La Maison Marigny Bed And Breakfast On Bourbon