Kevin and Wendy are very helpful in telling you where to find the hot spots in New Orleans. Boudin(their dog) is sweet and playful. A comfortable free ferry ride across the river drops you off a the aquarium next to Harrah's which is a short 10 min walk to the French Quarter. They also really deliver on the breakfast part of the B&B.
- Also Known As:
- House Of The Rising Sun b&b
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1896, this charming "shotgun double" cottage is nestled within the beautiful Algiers Point Historic District, a short walk from the free ferry to the French Quarter, Convention Center, etc. Features 11 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, and private bathrooms. Come and slip back in time in New Orleans' best kept secret - Algiers Point. ... more less