We stayed here the first week of December 2012. Kevin is a generous host and we felt most welcome in his tidy home. The location couldn't have been better, a quiet, quaint neighborhood a short FREE ferry ride to the French Qtr. New Orleans is a great town, but Kevin's hospitality made it a memorable visit. We've already rebooked for next year. Thank you!
- Also Known As:
- House Of The Rising Sun b&b
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1896, this charming "shotgun double" cottage is nestled within the beautiful Algiers Point Historic District, a short walk from the free ferry to the French Quarter, Convention Center, etc. Features 11 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, and private bathrooms. Come and slip back in time in New Orleans' best kept secret - Algiers Point. ... more less