Great place! A short walk to the ferry led to a scenic crossing of the Mississippi, into the bustle of downtown New Orleans on Canal street! Literally 5 minutes to the fun, yet back to a quiet neighborhood when needed. Kevin and Wendy were great - and of course the fabulous Boudin! The hospitality was unparalleled, and set the tone for our stay. Kevin knew a lot about the history of the area, and was a great resource. Many thanks to them, and hope to see you again soon!
- Also Known As:
- House Of The Rising Sun b&b
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1896, this charming "shotgun double" cottage is nestled within the beautiful Algiers Point Historic District, a short walk from the free ferry to the French Quarter, Convention Center, etc. Features 11 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, and private bathrooms. Come and slip back in time in New Orleans' best kept secret - Algiers Point. ... more less