Kevin's hospitality was great. Room was clean, decor was entertaining and the breakfast was just what you need when in the Big Easy. After all the fried fish, the poorboys, the gumbo, etc., a healthy breakfast was what I needed to start the day. Within walking distance of the Algiers ferry then Canal st. Good recommendations on Algiers restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel New Orleans
- House Of The Rising Sun b&b
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1896, this charming "shotgun double" cottage is nestled within the beautiful Algiers Point Historic District, a short walk from the free ferry to the French Quarter, Convention Center, etc. Features 11 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, and private bathrooms. Come and slip back in time in New Orleans' best kept secret - Algiers Point. ... more less