Thank you to Kevin and 'Boudin' for making our stay one of the best on our 3 week USA tour. My husband and I wish we could have stayed so much longer. It was so nice to have a chance to sit down and relax, even chilling out on the couch watching tv!! Kevin recommended great places to eat (2 or 3 good locals) The bed was comfortable and the room was huge. The bathroom was perfect and great shower!! The quirky little signs and extra things around the house set such an amazing tone to our stay! Im so glad we stayed out of the inner city, with the house being only a 5 min ferry ride away it was perfect.
- Also Known As:
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel New Orleans
- House Of The Rising Sun b&b
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1896, this charming "shotgun double" cottage is nestled within the beautiful Algiers Point Historic District, a short walk from the free ferry to the French Quarter, Convention Center, etc. Features 11 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, and private bathrooms. Come and slip back in time in New Orleans' best kept secret - Algiers Point. ... more less