This b&b is fabulous - exactly what you want from a visit to New Orleans. I really loved getting to know my host, and the dog (Boudin) is adorable. Thank you so much for your hospitality - I look forward to next time and will definitely stay with you again!
- Also Known As:
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel
- House Of The Rising Sun b&b
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1896, this charming "shotgun double" cottage is nestled within the beautiful Algiers Point Historic District, a short walk from the free ferry to the French Quarter, Convention Center, etc. Features 11 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, and private bathrooms. Come and slip back in time in New Orleans' best kept secret - Algiers Point. ... more less