“Best place to stay great price and location.” 5 of 5 stars

You added Old Historic Creole Inn to your Saves list
Old Historic Creole Inn
2471 Rue Dauphine, New Orleans, LA 70117 (Bywater)   |
Ranked #49 of 145 New Orleans B&B and Inns
“Best place to stay great price and location.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in old Europe, the room was very beautiful , the home it self was beautiful and has a warm feeling, the inn keepers are friendly make you feel like family the place is very well maintained by Charlie and Kim . I would come back over and over.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We stay at the Creole Inn often. It is clean, comfortable and conveniently located, walking distance, to many music venues and good food in the Marigny and Bywater. The management has always been responsive to our needs and the inn keepers have always been friendly and helpful.

The Woodlands, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

This was our second stay at the Creole Inn. It was even better this time than the last. The new innkeepers, Kim and Charlie are the friendliest people and will do whatever they can to keep you comfortable while you are there. I have to say the place was a lot cleaner than when I stayed last year. Kim and Charlie have cleaned up the back patio and the rooms were also more clean. I do have a few suggestions for the owners. I would reccomend a good spring cleaning on the whole house once a year. The walls could be wiped down really well and the vanity in the bathroom could use a good wipe down. The shower caddys could be changed as well. Also I think if the Creole Inn had bicycles so their guests could use would be awesome too. Just have the guests sign a waiver for any accidents and leave a small deposit for the bikes. They have plenty of local bars, cafes, and live music venues all around the Creole Inn. There are even two small grocery stores if you want to get some late night food or something to take back to the Creole Inn. Thanks again Kim and Charlie for a great time!

Aubervilliers, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

With Kim and Charlie, I felt like I was at home. I am travelling alone and I felt sick when I arrived. Kim took care of me as a mother could do. I spent 4 nights there and I really recommand this place. It's not far from the French quarter (10/15 mns by walk) and Kim and Charlie are very helpful if you need something in the town.
I hope I'll come back one day :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Lawrence, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Our kind of place - no frills, comfortable, affordable, and friendly. Charlie and Kim are the best and made us feel right at home. Our last trip to New Orleans was the best one yet, and our experience at the Creole Inn was a huge part of that.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Orangevale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

My sister and I had a wonderful stay at the Historic Creole Inn. It was just a few short blocks to the French Quarter. Charlie and Kim were absolutely wonderful and very helpful. We could not of had better accommodations. I will definitely come back to stay at the Historic Creole Inn when visiting New Orleans. It was so relaxing and felt like home. Thanks again Kim and Charlie for making are stay so wonderful.

Des Moines, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

My sister picked the Creole Inn because it was modestly priced, but truly we had first class treatment by Kim and Charlie who take care of the Inn. Love the historic home, location and just relaxing in the backyard after a day of seeing the New Orleans sights. Enjoyed where locals shop and eat just within a few short blocks from the Creole Inn. Definitely will stay again when traveling to New Orleans and truly it's Kim and Charlie that made our stay very special. Thank you!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Old Historic Creole Inn? Share your experiences!