We stayed May 26 - 31 in Unit 105, a 2 bedroom condo on the ground floor. The unit has been renovated and included wall mounted flat screen TVs in each room, a stereo system, Jacuzzi tub, full kitchen and a Queen bed in each bedroom. There is a door onto the patio for access to pool and hot tub.
They do not offer daily maid service but the exchange towels and empty the trash daily. We noted a couple of minor problems like a slow draining tub but they were handled promptly. The beds are comfortable but the closets are very tiny, not that it matters much.
We had some noise from a group of college kids next door a couple of nights and we did hear a bit of music from the club next door but overall the noise was manageable for us. The staff are very pleasant and helpful and the front desk is manned 24 hours.
The location is excellent, just outside the French Quarter and surrounded by live music venues. It is still very close to all the action.
They offered us offstreet parking in front of the complex for $10 per day which I thought was very reasonable. Overall it was a very pleasant stay for three adults looking to have some fun.
- Also Known As:
- Frenchmen Orleans At 519, a Festiva Hotel
- Frenchmen Orleans At 519, a Festiva Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Festiva Hospitality Group is proud to introduce its very own Frenchmen Orleans. Within walking distance of all the world-famous French Quarter attractions and the newly acclaimed cultural and arts district of Frenchmen Street, the Frenchmen Orleans is as close to the action of New Orleans as you can be! Whether you’re there for shopping, history, architecture, music, art, sightseeing or Mardi Gras, the Frenchmen Orleans is the perfect home base for a stay in the Big Easy for any interest and age group.After a busy day enjoying the sights and sounds of the city you may wish to take advantage of the Frenchmen Orleans’ private courtyard, pool and spa; or perhaps you want to enjoy a quiet evening inside preparing a meal in your fully equipped kitchen. Regardless, our staff is committed to your comfort and convenience during your stay.Connect with Festiva Hospitality Group on the major social networking sites. Festiva is very active on following and updating new and information so you will never lose track of events and specials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Frenchmen Orleans at 519, a Festiva Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.