“Nice for our budget” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #102 of 155 Hotels in New Orleans
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice for our budget”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

At the time we went all hotels in New Orleans were over $200. When I searched for hotels between $100 and $200 only 3 came up. We chose the holiday inn. Had a king suite. Had a good night rest in our budget. Rooms were clean. Hotel was quiet and a hot breakfast was served. Con: shower curtain was a little short and I flooded the bathroom before I knew it. :(

Would stay here again.

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Harrisburg, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family and I spend three nights very comfortably at this facility. The room was nice and clean and updated. Although our floor (4) had an odd smell to it, our room DID NOT. It is very centrally located to all historical attractions we were there to take part in as well as see. The rooms price was fair for the overall comfort. I would recommend this to others as well as stay there again in the future.

Room Tip: My parents were upgraded to a third floor suite that was AWESOME!!
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The lobby looked very clean and we'll organized and I love the room! Penne at the front desk was VERY helpful and she was also very friendly and had helpful information! I am here for a school for my company and walking in to the hotel with a friendly invitation helped out with the stress I have.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We selected this hotel for an overnight stay before joining a cruise.

The hotel was as good as any other holiday inn hotel we'd stayed at - but what really made it stand out was the young lady on reception (cannot remember her name). She was really attentive and helpful, and stopped at nothing to help us both when checking in and out.

Stayed December 2014
Karayan W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express New Orleans East, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Mat O,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our review. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and you found our front desk agent to be of great assistance. One of our goals is to do everything we can to make your trip a breeze. Hope you enjoyed your cruise! See you next time.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014

I call there a lot so I can find a cheap place to stay while visiting. Most of the time I get a rude one, takes them a really long time to answer the phone or I get put on hold for a long time.USELESS

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dear Lindsey T,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our review. I am so sorry that you experienced so many difficulties when trying to contact the hotel. Please email me, or give me a call, and I would love to further discuss this with you. Phone(504)324-4800
Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2014

Stay here for a week and half. Staff was friendly enough, food was great. The rooms were not up to Holiday Inn standards. Last night there, had all welding equipment stolen off my truck. Was told by staff when I checked our crew in that they had outside cameras and a night security guard, that turned out to be wrong. Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Karayan W, Manager at Holiday Inn Express New Orleans East, responded to this review, December 23, 2014
Dear Rik_33770,

Thank you for completing our review. I am terribly sorry about the miscommunication between yourself, and the representative you spoke with at central reservations. It is clear that another property's information was accessed during you inquiry. As the hotel does not have a night security guard,however, I can assure you that the area is usually safe, well lit, and we do have outside cameras. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and I will be personally reaching out to you to discuss your personal experience.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2014

Stopped in for the night on the way to Galveston. Even though you could tell that this area was still distressed you would never know it by the way the staff treated us during our stay. The city is coming back strong. Really enjoyed our stay and will recommend to others

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Karayan W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express New Orleans East, responded to this review, December 23, 2014
Dear adhunt9305,

Thank you for completing our survey. Its wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back to visit us!

Been to Holiday Inn Express New Orleans East? Share your experiences!