What a find! Thanks to all the reviewers who helped me select this hotel. Some very talented architects have taken a series of warehouses and created a delightful and charming hotel. As a solo senior citizen traveler on a budget, the price can absolutely not be beat. And, of course, I love old, charming and places with character. This has it all. The service has been excellent.My corner room was clean and well furnished. Though downtown, I was not at all bothered by the traffic noise. The complimentary breakfast included just about anything one might want, even including a big pot of Quaker oats. I have traveled extensively world-wide since retiring. This hotel ranks among my top favorites for all my travels meeting my major criteria: budget, safety, comfort and character. I can recommend without reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn