This hotel is very charming. My only drawback is the cost for valet...$33/night seems excessive to me, and then they tax you on top of that. SMH! Besides that, everything else was pretty good. Friendly staff, room was decent, free wifi, and a free hot breakfast with a good selection of food. Hotel was in walking distance to everything, I got a decent rate on expedia $119/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn