Spent four nights here April 12 and 13th & April 19 and 20th, 2014, with a cruise in between.
Location was ideal. A quick walk across Canal and we were in the French Quarter. It is a quiet and clean hotel with plenty of space. All staff were very friendly. The breakfast had lots of choice. We really enjoyed our stay. We walked every day and night to the French Quarter and never felt unsafe. We would definitely recommend this hotel and will be staying here again on our next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Carlson, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn