We stayed here for 3 nights. We had a regular room which was small, but adequate for our needs. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was fantastic. We liked the architecture of the place -- older buildings re-purposed as a hotel with lots of open beams and open brick walls. It was charming. The included breakfast was OK. The coffee, available 24/7 was very good. Happy hour in the small bar was nice with complimentary munchies. We could walked to the French Quarter or catch a bus within a few blocks. Overall, we enjoyed our stay very much and would definitely book here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, BookIt.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn