We stayed here for our honeymoon and we loved it. On Expedia it said it was in the French Quarter but is it across the street of Canal so not really in the FQ but 15 min. walk to Bourbon and Canal. Nice and close to Harrah's, the Riverwalk and the St. Charles Trolley. The free breakfast is very convenient, good, changes up every day and we only ate out for breakfast one morning, there was a guy who was in the breakfast room (wish I could remember his name) he was super friendly and sang a lot. The staff at the hotel were awesome, greeting us every time when we came back and told us to have a good day when we left. The room was nice, very comfortable bed, great pillows. The only bad thing was they gave us a room right next to the elevator and it did wake me up some mornings. I had emailed them to tell them we were on our honeymoon and asked for a nice room with a view and we got a room with a view of a building and next to the elevator, oh well. We were on our honeymoon and nothing was going to ruin our vacation. The pool in the Courtyard is a dipping pool (small) but the area is very nice and we went down a couple of nights to dip in the pool and no one else was around, had it to ourselves. We walked everywhere even to the French Market which is on the other end of the French Quarter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn