Came here for 4 nights and was pleasantly surprised on how close it is to everything (french quarter, canal st, bourbon st) without being right in the centre, the hotel lobby was stunning - exposed beams, large comfy chairs (looked a bit like a turn of the century palour room - really lovely! Check in was fast. There was free fresh baked cookies on the desk that you just helped yourself to every time you passed!!! Fantastic idea!! Our room was cosy and beds very comfy. Slight gripe was noise travels from the lobby up (it's like a mezzanine up to the roof - very striking and beautiful but a touch annoying when people are sitting having either a late night drink or early brekky!!!)
Every single person I encountered was friendly and willing to help, the brekky staff excellent. The complimentary brekky was good - perhaps rather than a fruit salad with pretty much melon (which I personally hate) maybe some whole pieces - ie a banana or apple? I ended up buying my own banana and having with the yoghurt and granola (yummy) tea and coffee were available all day - another little perk!!
My only real annoyance was I pre booked a taxi for the airport ride with the guys out the front, it either never arrived or it was given to a family that were outside just before us, and the guy didn't have the booking sheet??!! so we had to wait for another one - which although didn't take too long was annoying and a bit stressful for me (I'm a worrier when I need to be places at a certain time) ...
Otherwise a great stay - concierge Dennis and batman John great guys!!! Will recommend this place and if ever back this way would stay again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Carlson, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn