I booked this hotel after reading reviews here for what seemed a family orientated hotel ( ie suite accomodation). The rooms and staff:all good- in service and size but oh the NOISE - I don't know if it was just bad luck but we stayed during a period when two groups of 60-100 teenagers were there, and the noise they made at night carried right up to the rooms making sleep impossible. It wasn't entirely their fault, the design of the hotel ( with it's lobby without ceilings) while beautiful means there's no ceilings to dampen even the slightest noise. I would have though management would put families in a quieter part of the hotel- but ours wasnt the only family suffering. Bottom line... if you want to sleep before 12am, DON'T get a room that lies off the reception/lobby area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Carlson, AAA Travel Services, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn