My husband and I stayed here at the end of March/early April this year and had a wonderful time. We loved the hotel which had a lot of character. Superb location, very close to the French Quarter and splendid facilities. Best experience though was to be found around the bar where we met so many lovely people, all willing to chat. The barman John is fondly remembered, so helpful and entertaining and the inventor of "swamp water", the eye watering cocktail that we had most nights of our stay as also did quite a few of our fellow guests, intrigued by its colour. The only slight downside was the breakfast. We were very happy to learn that the price of the room included breakfast but I have to say there is quite a bit of room for improvement there. However, overall, we were absolutely delighted with the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookIt.com and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn