The Country Inn and Suites is located a block and 1/2 down Magazine Street west of Canal which places it just 2 blocks from the French Quarter and 2 blocks from Harrah's. Great location at a good rate. The rooms are simple but clean. Ceilings are very high which makes the rooms seem larger. Our suite was equipped with 2 TVs, a refrigerator, and microwave. This property is cool because it is a restored warehouse. A continental breakfast is included. Nothing special about the food. A courtyard is located in the center of the property with a small pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Carlson, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn