My family (husband and 17 yo son) stayed 13 December to 17 December 2012. We found the hotel to be quite a handy location to walk to the different areas and also handy to the local bus stop to travel a little further afield and feel like a local. The hotel foyer is lovely although the "business centre" consists of 2 computers near the entrance. Our room was on the 5th floor and was a one bedroom suite with 2 queen beds. Not too noisy other than a loud party on the Saturday night which sounded more like women fighting next door. Rooms felt "old" and dark but large, comfortable and clean. Friendly staff. Breakfast was usual fare with nice variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Carlson, AAA Travel Services, Despegar.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn