I want to say bad things, just so you will stay away, and it won't be busy the next time I go. We signed up for their membership online before we went. That got us a free upgrade to a suite. This place is both beautiful and clean. Breakfast is very good every morning, and the coffee bar is available 24 hours. The gym is small, but good machines. We took a taxi to/from the airport for $33 and walked to all the French quarter places we wanted. It's far enough away from Bourbon type streets that u don't get 24 hour noise, too. I saw complaints about the view, but, you ARE in a city, so expect to see either across a street into an office building, or alley. Bed is comfy, hot water is fast, pressure is great. The conference rooms looked typical. Everyone is friendly, and there are cookies at the door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Carlson, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Tingo and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn