“This hotel is the best in New Orleans!!! Please Read this ENTIRE Posting” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter

Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #13 of 154 Hotels in New Orleans
Charlotte, North Carolina
“This hotel is the best in New Orleans!!! Please Read this ENTIRE Posting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I stayed here July 4th - July 8th during the 2012 Essence Music festival and there is no where I would have rather stayed. This hotel was beautiful, quiet, clean and the staff was exceptionally outstanding.

One staff member in particular, Natalie, was the star of the show. Natalie ensured that my friends and I had a great room and a provided us with info about where to go in the city. Natalie went above the call of duty when finding a room for us at 3am even tho the hotel was completely booked. Had it not been for her, we would have had to sleep in a rental car for 2 days. During this time, she shared that she had experienced a loss in her immediately family on the same day that we needed to find a room. Through her grief, she still presented herself as a professional customer advocate and exhausted all options when finding a room for us. I truly admired her perserverance thru such a difficult time in her personal life and I thank her for being there that night. In my opinion, she is the reason that this hotel has received so many great reviews.

I would recommend that everyone who visits New Orleans stay in this hotel because the service is unmatched, the rooms are a great rate and they value is unbelievable. There is daily complimentatry breakfast service; there are fresh baked cookies on the hour; the fitness facility and pool are pristine. This is the only hotel that I will stay in when I visit hotel. But if Natalie ever goes to another hotel, I will consider following her!

Thank you for having such remarkable facilities and such an outstanding staff. This hotel sets the bar high!

Room Tip: All the floors are great! No matter where you are located in this hotel, you will love the access a...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (446)
Santa Maria, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed here June 27-July 2nd. It's older like most NO hotels, but clean and well kept up. The rooms have microwaves and refridgerators and there is a great free breakfast every morning. The location is within walking distance to most everything.
My favorite thing about the hotel though was the staff. Ask for Diana, the concierge, she's wonderful. The front desk staff is also great and very friendly and accomodating. I would definitley go back and stay again!!!
Susie D

Room Tip: The rooms above the entry way and restaurant are a bit noisy because the sound travels. South rooms...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Peoria, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

There were 6 adults & 2 children who stayed 2 nights before taking a cruise. The front desk staff were very welcoming & answered all of our questions. The rooms were very clean. The kids enjoyed the pool. The pool is very small but not much the hotel can do about it. The bartender was so nice and when we asked for water he was always accomodating. We were about 3-4 blocks from shopping & the river. The breakfast was delicious, but very crowded. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2012
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed here May 14th to 17th. Within walking distance to French Quarter, Great shopping and dining. Short walk to Bourbon Street. The hotel was beautiful. The room was very clean and had a fridge and microwave and . Breakfast was wonderful and changed each morning. The location was great, and within walking distance of everything. The Concierge service. was awesome and very knowledgeable about the area. We did the New Orleans city tour and the swamp boat tour and both were well worth it and lots of fun. Overall a wonderful place to stay and a great party town.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter, responded to this review, July 14, 2012
Hi Manny2011, aren't the New Orleans City Tour and Swamp Tours great? They are so fun and you learn a great deal about our wonderful city. We thank you for visiting Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter, hope to see you again soon!
Charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Visiting New Orleans for the Essence Music Festival, I wanted to have a room that was close to downtown and all of the festivities. I couldn’t have asked for better accommodations than what Country Inn and Suites offered. The rooms were extremely spacious, clean and comfortable.

For my 5 day, 4 night vacay, I had originally booked the hotel for two nights and was suppose to stay at another hotel for the remaining two nights. But because I was so pleased with my stay, I decided to stay at CI&S for the remaining two nights and cancelled my reservations for the other hotel. CI&S was booked solid for the two nights that I needed, however, Natalie, who was so nice, helpful, considerate, and personable the entire stint of my stay, searched “high and low” for availability and was able to accommodate my party and I for additional nights with some additional perks. She checked on us periodically throughout our stay to make sure we were happy.

The entire staff was so friendly and helpful with giving information about New Orleans being that it was my first visit. The valet staff consisted of young men who were also very professional and complete gentlemen.

Some highs/pros:
- Full breakfast every morning
- 24-hour fitness room
- Valet parking (with a $25 fee per night) – not really a “pro” but parking fees are apparently all over the city so….*shrugs*
- Microfridge/microwave in rooms
- Flat screen TVs
- Free internet
- Others (computers available with free print, free fax, snack bar, wine and sprits bars)

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in New Orleans. On a scale of 1-10, my trip was an 11, and staying at this hotel helped in determining my score. I plan to visit NO again very soon and when I do, this hotel will be first on my list to consider.

Room Tip: There are some rooms that are extremely small, so make sure you select the room appropriate for your...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Hello kjg0813, that's one of the best compliments I've ready all day! We always strive to provide excellent customer service and we are so pleased you enjoyed yourselves. Thank you for your sweet comments regarding Nathalie, she is a great asset to our hotel and we are so lucky to have her. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!
Litchfield Park, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

We were in town for a family wedding and this location was perfect for everything. Close enough to walk to all of the things we wanted to do for sight-seeing and for getting together with family and friends who had come into town for the event as well. Staff was wonderful. Would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay again when we come back.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Hello Tricia S, our entire staff thanks you for your kind words! We're so pleased you enjoyed yourselves and that you had fun exploring. Hope to see you again soon!
Independence, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Stayed here for July 3rd-5th. Within walking distance to French Quarter, Great shopping and dining. Short walk to Bourbon Street. We walked down Decatur and found a wonderful spot to watch the fireworks! The hotel was beautiful. In our room one wall was brick, and very stunning. The room was very clean and had a great view. Breakfast was wonderful and changed each morning. We couldn't have picked a better location for a stay within walking distance of everything. When there check out the Concierge service. Diana is awesome and very knowledgeable about the area. We booked an awesome New Orleans tour of the city, and it was well worth it. Our guide Henry was awesome! The only complaint I have is the valet parking charge was $25. You have to pay to park all over New Orleans since there aren't really any lots. Overall a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Hello mwellman11, weren't the 4th of July fireworks maginificent? Viewing the extravagant firework show over the Missippi River is definetly a site to see. We're so excited you were able to take the New Orleans City Tour and explore our great city. Our entire staff thanks you for your wonderful compliments and we hope to see you again soon!

Been to Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter? Share your experiences!