Visiting New Orleans for the Essence Music Festival, I wanted to have a room that was close to downtown and all of the festivities. I couldn’t have asked for better accommodations than what Country Inn and Suites offered. The rooms were extremely spacious, clean and comfortable.
For my 5 day, 4 night vacay, I had originally booked the hotel for two nights and was suppose to stay at another hotel for the remaining two nights. But because I was so pleased with my stay, I decided to stay at CI&S for the remaining two nights and cancelled my reservations for the other hotel. CI&S was booked solid for the two nights that I needed, however, Natalie, who was so nice, helpful, considerate, and personable the entire stint of my stay, searched “high and low” for availability and was able to accommodate my party and I for additional nights with some additional perks. She checked on us periodically throughout our stay to make sure we were happy.
The entire staff was so friendly and helpful with giving information about New Orleans being that it was my first visit. The valet staff consisted of young men who were also very professional and complete gentlemen.
- Full breakfast every morning
- 24-hour fitness room
- Valet parking (with a $25 fee per night) – not really a “pro” but parking fees are apparently all over the city so….*shrugs*
- Microfridge/microwave in rooms
- Flat screen TVs
- Free internet
- Others (computers available with free print, free fax, snack bar, wine and sprits bars)
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in New Orleans. On a scale of 1-10, my trip was an 11, and staying at this hotel helped in determining my score. I plan to visit NO again very soon and when I do, this hotel will be first on my list to consider.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn