“Disappointed” 3 of 5 stars
Review of PJ's Coffee & Tea Co. on Camp

PJ's Coffee & Tea Co. on Camp
644 Camp Street, New Orleans, LA 70130 (Central Business District)
504-529-3658
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Anniston, Alabama
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Almond croissant not edible, coffee mediocre. Service friendly. Cool atmosphere. If you are going to serve pastries on New Orleans, they should at least be edible. There are too many good bakeries to serve terrible pastries.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

New Orleans, Louisiana
“P J 's Coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Fast friendly service, good variety of products. Excellent neighdorhood coffehouse. Close to St Patrick's church for Sunday coffee after mass.

Visited February 2013
“Bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I ordered coffee and muffin, after I had paid and gotten my order I'm told that they close in five minutes.. I guess I could look at the opening hours on the door before entering but I still think he should have told me before I ordered.. He tells me that I can move outside when they close (the weather at the moment being cold, windy and rain!). After a couple of minutes another one working there tells everyone to leave, it still not being exact closing hour and she gives no time to finish up - which I think most service minded people would have been kind enough to do.. On my way out I see the tripadvisor sticker..

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fontanafredda, Italy
“Over priced and terrible customer service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

As soon as we walked in the barista said "I can't make any hot coffee drinks" without ANY reason or explanation. My wife and i was looking for cupcakes or something for our daughters first bday(was her third bday party, so we were going easy lol). We bought 6 cake balls for $2 plus. I was a bit put off by the price, but we bought them anyway. Once we sang happy bday we bit into them. Were very soggy and uncooked. Wasn't worth the money at all. Would NOT recommend.

Visited October 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
“My overall favorite coffee shop in downtown New Orleans!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I work near this PJ's and cannot tell enough about this cute/funky hide-away in the Central Business District. First, the staff is very freindly. The atmosphere is bright and cheery. It is a bit on the small side but there is seating outside. The eclectic music is the best in the city (mostly from South America and Europe) and of course, the coffee is excellent. This place is always clean and inviting - I would highly recommend it if you want a cool place to hang out or grab some good Joe.

• Visited September 2012