“Breakfast fast and lots” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #215 of 1,630 Restaurants in New Orleans
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Late Night
Mariposa
“Breakfast fast and lots”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the garden district and this little cafe was nearby so grabbing a dependable breakfast was what drew us here. Very nice wait staff, diner food and lots of it. Really good biscuits. Giant pancakes (they put powdered sugar on em so ask them not to if u don't want that). Ate there once for a fast dinner, I had the gumbo which wasn't so good but the breakfast food was fine and fast and kept us going most of the day running around beautiful Nola.

Visited May 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Breakfast at night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had a ham and cheese omelet with hash browns. The omelet had a large amount of ham on it and an adequate amount of cheese. The hash browns were just large chucks of potatoes that were fried but were mushy and not crisp. They left a lot to be desired as to what I expected. The omelet was but was not done as well as I like or asked for it to be done.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Bring your appetite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Ate breakfast here three straight days and felt full much of the day. New Orleans is about big food and this simple diner brings it. Bacon was crispy as I like it. Not a big grits fan but they're good.

Visited April 2013
Mississippi, United States
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My son and I stopped by on our way in after a day on the town. It was next to our hotel. When we first got there I was a little worried. We were the only customers in the place. We must have picked just the right time to stop in because by the time we left it was packed! I enjoyed the breakfast and there was plenty of food for such a good price.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Olaton, Kentucky, United States
“Excellent little place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great place to have a meal. Every item is priced much below most places in that area and everything was really good. Our waitress was so friendly. I would greatly recommend this place.

Visited April 2013