“Yes Please!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mr. B's Bistro

Mr. B's Bistro
201 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70130-2226 (French Quarter)
504-523-2078
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“Yes Please!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Wow. I sat with a table of 6 and not one person had a meal that they did not LOVE. Lets start with appetizers - the crab cakes were great as were the scallops. For entrees...the glazed pork chop had the highest review...followed by Mahi mahi and a rib eye. now the desserts were even better...with ginger orange creme brule as the leader. Service was fantastic ( we were all in jeans and no one gave one look ... it is NOLA!) Highly recommended. I will be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

86% Recommend
Baton Rouge
“Lunch at the B”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

My wife and I frequent Mr. B's quite often for lunch and dinner when ever we are in town. This time for lunch was a little disappointing. We started as usual with the crab cake, which is usually one of the best in town, it was cold in the middle. The waiter said he would return it to the kitchen and get another one, which was also cold in the middle. Not a problem the waiter said they would take it off of the bill.
The service at Mr, B's is some of the best in the city and this time was no different. The staff had us wait for nothing. These guys are always on the ball. As for the service it was outstanding. For entree I had the filet and told the waiter I would like it to be medium, which is little blood in the steak. When the steak arrived it was bleeding as soon as I cut it open. At this point I didn't want to send any food back to the kitchen. I do believe the kitchen is falling down on the job when the staff in the front are busting it to make the customers happy and the is falling down on the job. Hopefully the next time we dine here the kitchen will be firing on all cylinders. I will be back to do a follow up on the food here.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Austin
“Excellent - as Always!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We always try to eat here at least once when we come to NO, and have never been disappointed by the food or service. Sunday Jazz Brunch here is wonderful!

Visited January 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Food Not As Ordered!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Hamburger was not cooked as ordered and the waiter never returned to check if our meal was as ordered! This is very unacceptable for this type of restaurant. I have had friends who have eaten here and also have had this problem with food not cooked as ordered! There is an apparent problem in the kitchen!

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Riverton, Wyoming
“Great Food, Classy Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We'er staying across the street and decided to jump on over one night for dinner. Without reservations were seated right away, but it was hard for us to hear our waiter due to the commotion of the people coming in the door. Food was delicious, but didn't stay for dessert. We all were wearing jeans, and got PLENTY stares from the folks dressed up, but I feel my money is just as good as everyone elses. As said, food was delicious (husband had braised rabbit, I had honey-ginger pork chop, and sister had filet mignon). It was all amazing food, and we're hoping to stop in for lunch before we leave.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere