“Good Pizza and olive oil” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Louisiana Pizza Kitchen

Louisiana Pizza Kitchen
95 French Market Place, New Orleans, LA 70116-2617 (French Quarter)
+1 504-522-9500
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #87 of 1,516 Restaurants in New Orleans
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza & Pasta, Vegan
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Midland
“Good Pizza and olive oil”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This place has great pizza and also sells olive oil with different spices in it. The service was good
and they made accomodations for a large group at the last minute. We were able to get whole wheat thin crust and the ingrediants were fresh. The salads are also very good. The olive oil we bought is excellent. It was a nice change from the regular restaurants we usually go to.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sanibel, FL
“Not worth the walk. HORRIBLE service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I think our experience was very related to our server. There were only 2 other people in the place and we waited over 30 minutes for a pizza and calzone. We added ricotta cheese to our calzone and it was served with a ramekin of COLD ricotta on the side. My husband asked why it was on the side and the server responded "I didn't tell the chef in time…plus, I thought it would be safer on the side so you wouldn't burn yourself". I guess he didn't think to ask us if that was ok once he realized it was being cooked and before he brought it to our table. I thought it was rude to not even apologize after he knew we we're disappointed. He did have the manager take off 15% "that should make you happy". Not sure if he was clueless or rude. As for the food, they pizza was more of a cracker crust (super thin and a bit crunchy). Toppings were fresh and there were lots of choices.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Middletown
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is the perfect place for getting a great pizza and is easy on the wallet. Pizza selections are extensive but the menu includes a variety of other,Italian meals and wraps for those wanting something different. We stuck to the pizza and loved it! Service equaled the food. They have a web site which includes their menu.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Anderson,SC
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Found at the end of the french quarter (end of french market). This palce has some unique "personal" wood fired pizzas. My wife had the pepperoni bacon (they cut the pepperoni like bacon strips) pizza which was great. The salads are large and what we cold tell the pasta dishes looked good as well. Nice, friendly servers. Great place to stop for lunch.

Visited November 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
“YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I love LPK! I usually go to their uptown location, bc of the parking convenience even though I live a mile from the FQ location. It's always well worth the drive. Several tasty veggie options, but the margherita is my favorite! I love the light, crispy dough here. I 've been to most of the other pizza places in town and this one is, by far, the best. Great service and chill vibe.

Visited August 2012