“Excellent Choice..” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Lilette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #223 of 1,630 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: French, Eclectic, International
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Antonine
Madison, Mississippi
“Excellent Choice..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Food is amazing. Room is very noisy so kinda hard to talk to people at your table. Got to restaurant early so was able to have a drink and appetizer at sister restaurant next door which was a very cute outdoor lounge area.

Visited November 2013

“Wow! Great find in the garden district ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Had dinner here on Friday night and all I can say is wow. Great food, good scene and really well rounded menu. Had crab claw appetizer - excellent. Hawaiian fish for main. Also excellent. The hanger steak was also very good and the roasted chicken was outstanding. All in a great meal.

Madison, al
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Totally agree with other reviewer...chic with neighborhood feel. Staff super friendly and helpful. We were with group of 7, and we all got different entrees, appetizers, and desserts. Everything was pronounced "Delicious!" We ate early (6pm) and it was very quiet. By the time we left, almost every table was occupied. Obviously a popular place with locals, too. Recommend highly.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Garden District spot in NOLA ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We are visiting NOLA for the second time, but first in quite awhile. Our innkeeper suggested we dine at Lilette and we were not disappointed. The ambience is good, but a tad on the noisy side. The service was superb - just what I expect in fine dining. I had the lamb meatballs with minted Greek yogurt as an appetizer and my wife had the grilled beet salad. Both were quite tasty. Our main courses were steak and frites for me and the lamb sirloin for her. They were both excellent and tasty - prepared exactly as described and cooked as requested. The frites were slightly crispy on the outside and wonderfully tasty. It was a huge portion and I could not finish the frites. The steak was very tasty with its Bordelaise sauce with marrow. The lamb was served with deep fried chick peas and wilted Arugula and was excellent as well. For dessert , my wife had the selection of three cheeses with a glass of LBV Porto while I had the pumpkin bread pudding, which was served with fresh whipped cream and was superb. I asked for assistance in pairing a dessert wine with the bread pudding and the suggestion worked wonderfully well. Lilette has a very good wine list and we shared a bottle of 2011 Alvaro Palacios Priorat with our meals before dessert. All in all, a wonderful experience.

new orleans
“Our Favorite, as Always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I love Lilette for its wonderful, straightforward yet exciting cooking, the perfectly calibrated atmosphere that is at once chic and "neighborhoody" and the warm and efficient staff. That said, last week, it also came to our rescue. After my wife and I got dressed to the nines to attend a theater performance, we were crushed when we realized we had both neglected to notice our tickets were for the PREVIOUS NIGHT!! Lilette came to our rescue with friendly smiles for two crestfallen souls with no reservations, a kind bartender ready with healing cocktails, and truly excellent food that elevated us to a happy couple on a great date.

Visited October 2013