“Always Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
“Always Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Used to be one of my favorite spots when I lived in New Orleans. The food never misses. Stopped for a quick lunch before heading to the airport recently. This may not be the type of restaurant you think of in visiting Nola, but it is delicious and the best of its genre. Reasonably priced too. It makes a good excuse to ride the street car from the Quarter!

94% Recommend
Decatur, Alabama
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was on a girl's trip in NOLA when my friend suggested we eat at Lebanon's for a late lunch/early dinner. I must admit that I was a bit nervous being that I didn't even know what was Lebanese food. I rarely step out of my comfort zone but was willing to give it a try since she seemed to like it.
We decided to sit outside being that it wasn't that hot to us Southern girls. I was relieved to see hummus on the menu - I love it! We ordered several different appetizers each and shared with each other. My friend recommended the ice tea - I was a bit reluctant being that I love Southern sweet iced tea. I was so glad I tried it - The rose water made it so refreshing. I drank three glasses with our meal and took one to go!
The food was so delicious. I never dreamed I would like it as much as I did. I will definitely eat there on my next visit. FYI - you can bring your own wine/beer to enjoy with your meal.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Raceland
“Very Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was my first time eat any Lebanese food and I must say that I really liked it. Even my very particular wife enjoyed her food. Our table of 8 split several appetizers and they were all very good. I particularly enjoyed the spinach pie and the stuffed grape leaves. Wife had the chicken shwarma wrap for her meal and I had the Gyro plate with lamb and beef. The lamb was a little mushy but it had a wonderful flavor. We had a table of 4 couples and our total bill was under $120 tip included. Service was very good. It could have been a little cleaner especially the bathroom but that's not going to stop me from going back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Good food at a fair price..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

It's a wonderful restaurant and it has delicious food. We tried an eggplant appetizer with our meal and it had just the right amount of zing to it... I had the falafel plate and was not disappointed. Easy to find on Carrollton Ave. and parking is usually not difficult.

Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“My Dad's Favorite Place for Lamb when he is in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We love this place. Great Service, and great food. We ordered a lot of appetizers, and Dad ordered his Lamb Chops and I ordered Chicken Shawarma, others ordered Lula Kabobs great place for families.

Visited June 2013