We stayed in the five bedroom townhouse. The house was great for our group to be together in one place. It allowed us to get dressed and hang out. The staff was easy to work with in making the reservation.
I am providing an average rating because:
1. The bathroom walls were dirty with dust covering the walls.
2. Though we provided a list of 11 women staying at the house, they only provided eight towels. We had to request extra towels so everyone could have one.
3. There were no extra pillows for those who needed more than one pillow. Each bed had a thin bedspread.
4. For the cost of the house rental, it was shocking to see the quality.
5. It is on the northern edge of the French Quarter. Therefore good walking shoes or finding a cab was necessary.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your French Quarter Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- French Quarter New Orleans