“Best way to see the city sites! (do it early in your trip)” 5 of 5 stars

$38*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The Crescent City is best enjoyed as you glide through its streets and along the riverfront. Our world-class tour guides provide heaps of unique and fascinating stories that make this "America’s Most Interesting City!" All tours are limited in size so you can count on a great and a personal experience full of fun and fantastic photo ops! City Segway Tours is the original New Orleans Segway tour company! After being forced to close our doors because of Hurricane Katrina in 2005, we are thrilled to finally be coming home. When you glide with us, you’ll know you are gliding with the original and the best.
Vancouver, BC
“Best way to see the city sites! (do it early in your trip)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Thank you City Segway Tours! I turned 40 in your fair city (what a place to celebrate in!!) and me and my 4 girlfriends were on a mission to pack as much into those 5 days as possible. Our smartest decision was booking the Segway tour early into our trip. It helped us get the lay of the land and great advise from our guide.

I have to tell you that the Segway tour (and I'm speaking for all 5 of us) was, BY FAR, the BEST part of our trip to N'awlins!! It was an incredible way to see the city - we were able to cover a lot of ground - and get the history of the city and advice on where to go for food, music, shopping. Tonya was fabulous...super engaging, knowledgeable and obviously proud of her city.

None of us had any prior experience operating a Segway - turns out we were pros at it!! Who knew?! Seriously, it only took minutes to get the hang of the machine and for our legs/feet to adjust to it.

We were also very grateful that you were able to accommodate our group of 5 girls to go all together...for a total of 9 in our group.

We have and will continue to recommend your Company. The experience was delightful! Don't change!

Thank you again - it is a memory that will be imprinted on our brains forever!

When I'm back in town - and I do plan on returning with my sweetheart at some point in time - I'll be sure to book another tour with you...I can not stress how much fun it was!

Camp Springs, Maryland
“Best way to sightsee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had a great tour with our guide Amber. Lots of history and fun along the way. Would recommend this to anyone and everyone! Hope to get to see other cities the same way.

Saint Louis, Missouri
9 attraction reviews
“So much Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We rode Segways last weekend on our visit to New Orleans. It was so much fun! We got to see so much of the city and our guide's personal experiences and shared information was so helpful as well as entertaining. After the ride,we ate at one of the many restaurants we saw along the way and ended up in one of the jazz clubs which we also learned about on our ride. So the Segway ride actually enhanced our whole trip! Highly recommend this activity!

Visited June 2013
City Segway Tou... N, Manager at City Segway Tours New Orleans, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Hey Margaret,

Thanks for the great review! Almost all my customers come off the tour talking about something they saw on the ride they wanted to go back to later. That's why we say Cit Segway Tours should be the first thing you do when you get to town. It is simply the best way to get the lay of the land and see a whole lot of the city in a short amount of time.

We look forward to riding with you again, and don't forget to look for one of our office whereever you travel.

Cheers,
Brian Moore
Fort Mill, South Carolina
8 attraction reviews
“Great way to learn about the city while covering alot of ground”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

The 3-hour tour was hands-down the favorite part of our NOLA trip for my husband, teenage son and me. The staff was friendly and helpful; we could not have asked for a better guide than Karina (hope I'm spelling this right!) - she was patient, attentive, cheerful and plenty knowledgeable about the French Quarter, Riverfront, Treme and Marigny. She was a great in helping us on and off our segways and offering to take family photos. After a little practice, we took right away to operation of the segway - it is mainly common sense and feels a little like snow skiing. Most of this tour is conducted in some traffic - French Quarter, Rampart St. The drivers were tolerant and gave us space. We watched Karina's signals and all went well. One word of caution: it is easy to get complacent and comfortable after awhile. I learned this firsthand when I got distracted and fell off in the final block of our tour! I would highly recommend the tour as an ideal way to tour New Orleans, seeing some history and sights of interest up close - yes, we looked a little dorky but were the envy of the hot tourists on walking tours. Several people asked about the tour and for brochures while we were out and about.

Visited June 2013
“Awesome way to see the city!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

The segways were easy to ride and allowed us to travel much farther around the city than we would have on a walking tour.
Our guide Tonya was a Treme local, so as well as giving us the facts on the city's history, she also gave us some much appreciated advice on where to eat and catch some live music. Thanks Tonya! We had a great time!