Stayed at this hotel for a leisure weekend. The hotel is geared towards business travelers which was fine by me since I didn't need any of the other frills. For example the lobby is very comfortable with seating areas where you can work and meet, but the bar is very basic.
Location is relatively close to the FQ but not as close as others - still only about 5 mins walk.
- Updated decor and furniture
- Really comfortable bed
- Free wi-fi
- Free coffee in the lobby
- Fridge in the room
- Good value
- Service was good but not particularly efficient. There seems to be one guy who acts as bellman plus concierge plus doorman all at once, so sometimes you have to wait while he helps other guests.
- Got an inside facing room was very dark due to little natural light. The lights provided in the room could be a little brighter.
- Pool is super tiny. You can probably swim across it in 1-2 strokes.
- Gym is clean, but pretty basic too. A couple ellipticals and only a single weight machine that lets you do a few exercises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property completed in $3.5million renovation in 2013. Updates to the hotel include new furniture, carpet, bathrooms and halls for each guest room and a total freshening of the lobby as part of the Hilton Garden Inn brand's Project Grow program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/CBD reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/Cbd Hotel New Orleans
- Hilton Garden Inn Cbd
- Hilton New Orleans
- New Orleans Hilton