Only two blocks from Charles and Canal Streets, this is a great location for watching the parades, or an easy walk to the French Quarter. The staff are very friendly, and when we arrived at 11:00 am our room was already available, which was unexpected and very welcome. We were in Room 1617 with a great view of the city, but the best view was from the rooftop pool area.
As HHonors members we received a complimentary breakfast each day. The kitchen and wait staff were just great, however, I think If I had to pay the full price I might eat out as the buffet was good, but not spectacular for the price.Would stay again in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/Cbd Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/Cbd Hotel New Orleans
- Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans
- Hilton Garden Inn Cbd
- Hilton New Orleans
- New Orleans Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is excited to announce we will begin a guestroom only revitalization project in June 2013. The hotel and all public areas will be unaffected and available for your continued enjoyment during this time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/CBD reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.