Compared to the Hilton and Harrahs this place doesn’t looks like much. That being said I cannot say a lot of bad things about our 8 night stay. We got our room for $99 a night when most places in New Orleans are at least double per night. I don't know if there was a mix-up by the two of us got a large suite with two separate bedroom/ bathrooms off one living room. This would have been great for a family and was a lot of room for two people.
The rooms were clean and had plenty of room and closet space. Our room was nice and quiet. The hotel is in a location where it is easy to walk anywhere. The trolley was also nice to utilize if you want to go down to the French Market or up Canal St.
There were certain aspects that made my stay here very enjoyable. First would be the daily breakfast buffet. They had a good variety for a free continental breakfast and lots of hot coffee. There were also two or three nights a week when they offered free dinner, which wasn’t great but I ate it and I am fairly particular. It’s a free meal… in New Orleans, I’ll take it. What made this so nice was the ladies that were refilling the food, especially at dinner. They were so sweet and even came around and picked up our plates for us. It was just perfect to get up, eat breakfast, and take a cup of coffee to go explore this beautiful historic city.
Only downside of our stay was the fact that you pretty much have to ask them to clean your room. They didn’t come in to replace towels when we were out. If you are clean then it is not a big deal, they brought towels right up when we asked for them. Also the service at the front desk wasn’t the best, it seemed like they had other things to do.
By far the value and good things outweighed the negative. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites